Teen arrested for suspected burglary at Fresno school
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police have arrested a teenager accused of burglary at a Fresno middle school. They say he was caught with incriminating cell phone pictures.
Fresno police responded to at Kings Canyon Middle School Saturday morning following reports of a burglary in progress.
Officers say a 17-year-old boy and another person broke a window to enter a classroom and took a clarinet, video game consoles and video games valued at more than $2,000.
Authorities say the teenager had pictures and video of the crime on his cell phone. Police are still looking for the second suspect.
fresno central, fresno county, fresno east central, burglary, local
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Freeze takes toll on Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry 14 min ago
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno 20 min ago
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Freeze takes toll on Valley?s $1.5 billion...
24 min ago