FPD pursuit leads to officer-involved shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno police pursuit led to an officer-involved shooting in Southwest Fresno Sunday afternoon.
The police chase ended at Arthur and Strother Avenues, where officers opened fire on the suspect. The suspect was then transported to Community Regional Medical Center.
Authorities say the suspect is in critical condition and is suspected to have been involved in a homicide that occurred Sunday at 3 a.m.
Stay with Action News for further updates as they become available.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southwest, officer involved shooting, local
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times
- 4 displaced after Central Fresno house fire
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013