FPD pursuit leads to officer-involved shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno police pursuit led to an officer-involved shooting in Southwest Fresno Sunday afternoon.
The police chase ended at Arthur and Strother Avenues, where officers opened fire on the suspect. The suspect was then transported to Community Regional Medical Center.
Authorities say the suspect is in critical condition and is suspected to have been involved in a homicide that occurred Sunday at 3 a.m.
Stay with Action News for further updates as they become available.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southwest, officer involved shooting, local
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake 42 min ago
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say 28 min ago
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings