Authorities raid game room in Montgomery County
MAGNOLIA, TX -- Authorities in Montgomery County say they raided an illegal game room which was masquerading as an Internet Cafe.
Precinct five deputy constables carried out a search warrant at the business on FM 1774 last night.
They found 25 illegal gaming machines inside and an ATM. One person was arrested. The cafe's owners could be charged with illegal gambling and paying out cash prizes. Authorities seized all of the games.
The owner said the business had been in operation for two years.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California 57 min ago
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested 36 min ago
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch 17 min ago
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos