Discovery Center reptile theft suspect pleads not guilty
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The man accused of stealing several reptiles from Fresno's Discovery Center says he is not guilty.
Just a little while ago Devin Madej made his first court appearance on Thursday. Police say Madej broke into the Discovery Center on March 28th.
Neighbors recognized him from the surveillance video, and called authorities.
His next court date is April 10th.
fresno, fresno county, court, theft, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos