Vehicle crashes into Fresno's Daily Grill restaurant
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- On Thursday morning, a Chevrolet Tahoe crashed through the Daily Grill restaurant and knocked down three large windows. Crews are working to assess the damage.
Investigators said the female driver lost control of the vehicle as she was making a left turn from Nees on to Palm. The Tahoe spun out, went over the curb, and into the building.
The driver walked away without any injuries.
The restaurant was closed at the time of the accident. There were several workers inside, but no one was injured.
The restaurant plans to board up the windows and replace them, once the rain stops. Management at the Daily Grill said the incident was an unfortunate weather related accident.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, local, carlos saucedo
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting 39 min ago
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say 1 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident
- Did Craigslist play role in Madera Co....
28 min ago