Vehicle crashes into Fresno's Daily Grill restaurant
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- On Thursday morning, a Chevrolet Tahoe crashed through the Daily Grill restaurant and knocked down three large windows. Crews are working to assess the damage.
Investigators said the female driver lost control of the vehicle as she was making a left turn from Nees on to Palm. The Tahoe spun out, went over the curb, and into the building.
The driver walked away without any injuries.
The restaurant was closed at the time of the accident. There were several workers inside, but no one was injured.
The restaurant plans to board up the windows and replace them, once the rain stops. Management at the Daily Grill said the incident was an unfortunate weather related accident.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, local, carlos saucedo
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Fire Safety