Vehicle crashes into Fresno's Daily Grill restaurant
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- On Thursday morning, a Chevrolet Tahoe crashed through the Daily Grill restaurant and knocked down three large windows. Crews are working to assess the damage.
Investigators said the female driver lost control of the vehicle as she was making a left turn from Nees on to Palm. The Tahoe spun out, went over the curb, and into the building.
The driver walked away without any injuries.
The restaurant was closed at the time of the accident. There were several workers inside, but no one was injured.
The restaurant plans to board up the windows and replace them, once the rain stops. Management at the Daily Grill said the incident was an unfortunate weather related accident.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, local, carlos saucedo
- Magnitude-7.5 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 50 min ago
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos