Two men shot during violent home invasion in southwest Houston
HOUSTON -- Two men were shot when a group of gunmen broke into a home in southwest Houston overnight.
Police say the robbers got inside of the home on Shannon Hill near Brookglade through the back door, and held up two men and a woman who were inside at the time.
At some point the suspects shot both men. One was hit in the arm and the other in the chest. Both victims were listed in stable condition at the hospital.
The thieves got away but it is not known if they took anything.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder 6 min ago
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Putin vows to beef up Arctic military presence
- Canada plans claim that would include North Pole
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Fresno auto shops build next Wheels of Hope car
- Experts advise caution after several carbon monoxide leaks
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry