2 Fairmead murder suspects arrested after party shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Madera County Sheriff John Anderson announced Friday that two suspects have been arrested following a Fairmead shooting last weekend that left one man dead and two other injured.
Late Thursday night, the Madera County Sheriff's Department arrested 23-year-old Antonio Michael Ybarra and 20-year-old Jose Pulido-Perez in Chowchilla. Both men are accused of firing their weapons at a party, shortly after midnight on Saturday morning, killing 19-year-old Eleazar Iruegas of Madera, and injuring two others.
Detectives said more than 100 people were at the party when the two suspects opened fire.
Pulido-Perez and Ybarra are in custody with bail set at $1-million. Authorities are still investigating a motive for the shooting.
fairmead, chowchilla, madera county, shooting, murder, local
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Growers watch hourly temps as cold snap approaches
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released 26 min ago
- BART train evacuated after brake problem
- Family blames company for flammable water
- Man tries to kill ex-girlfriend by setting fire to home
- Blue jean bandits hit Eye Candy Fashion Boutique
- Man and two children killed in Merced fire
- Video: Fresno's Christmas Tree Lane sees big crowds