2 Fairmead murder suspects arrested after party shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Madera County Sheriff John Anderson announced Friday that two suspects have been arrested following a Fairmead shooting last weekend that left one man dead and two other injured.
Late Thursday night, the Madera County Sheriff's Department arrested 23-year-old Antonio Michael Ybarra and 20-year-old Jose Pulido-Perez in Chowchilla. Both men are accused of firing their weapons at a party, shortly after midnight on Saturday morning, killing 19-year-old Eleazar Iruegas of Madera, and injuring two others.
Detectives said more than 100 people were at the party when the two suspects opened fire.
Pulido-Perez and Ybarra are in custody with bail set at $1-million. Authorities are still investigating a motive for the shooting.
fairmead, chowchilla, madera county, shooting, murder, local
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years