Police ID'd man killed in Central Fresno shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators found Arthur Vindiola, 34, near Ferger and Franklin around 10:30 Friday night.
We're told he'd been shot multiple times. Emergency crews rushed him to the hospital, where he later died.
Fresno police say the victim is believed to be a gang member, and the shooting, is likely gang related.
Detectives say a number of people were seen running from the scene Friday night.
If you have any information, you're urged to contact the Fresno Police Department.
shooting, homicide, crimetracker, fresno central, fresno, fresno county, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy