4 teens wanted for attempted murder and kidnapping in Exeter
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators are looking for four young boys wanted for kidnapping and attempted murder.
The Tulare County Sheriff's Department says the four boys, ages 13 to 17, attacked a woman near Exeter. They say the woman was assaulted, robbed and kidnapped at gunpoint.
The suspects have been identified as 13 year olds, Logan Heath and Ronald Jones. Wyatt Valle, 14, and Pete Spray, 17, confronted a woman outside her Exeter job.
Lt. Kevin Cotton said, "As to what their motive was to commit these crimes, we really won't know until we catch up with these juveniles and attempt to question them."
Lt. Kevin Cotton says Sheriff Bill Wittman wants these pictures of the boys to be shown publicly, because they are dangerous. Investigators say the victim called 911 after the boys left in her car.
"Upon arrival there, deputies found a female adult victim who worked for a local area business," said Lt. Kevin Cotton. "She was delivering food product in the area when she was confronted by the juveniles."
The sheriff's department says the boys are armed with guns, and other weapons.
Lt. Kevin Cotton added, "There were threats of violence, the particulars, of course, I can't get into too much."
Detectives say the teens sped off in her 2005 red Mazda hatchback, with license plate 6BEE350.
Sheriff's officials say another reason they want to find the boys, one of them regularly takes epilepsy medication.
If you've seen them, you're asked to call 911.
crimetracker, kidnapping, exeter, tulare county, visalia, farmersville, tulare, local
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk 20 min ago
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Photos: Incredible images from Colorado car chase
- Almond crop expected to take a massive hit