Kingsburg church has stained glass windows restored
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno County landmark is now being restored to its former glory.
The 95-year-old Concordia Lutheran Church in Kingsburg had its original stained glass windows removed nearly a year ago.
Judson Studios of Los Angeles cleaned and re-leaded the unique pieces to make them even more colorful than before.
Two of the windows have recently been reinstalled, and crews are now working to install the remaining 12 windows.
The project coordinator says it's wonderful seeing the beautiful and historic stained glass return to the Valley's second-oldest Lutheran church.
kingsburg, fresno county, local
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say 44 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident
- Craigslist played role in Madera Co. shooting
43 min ago