3 Exeter teens in attempted murder and kidnapping case arrested
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The three remaining teens wanted in connection to an Exeter attempted murder and kidnapping case are now in custody.
US Marshalls helped arrest 13-year-olds Logan Heath and Ronald Jones and 14-year-old Wyatt Valle in Las Vegas Monday.
Over the weekend, Las Vegas police recovered the victim's car and arrested 17-year-old Pete Spray.
A threat on Facebook claiming to be from the teens put parents and students at Wilson Middle School on high alert Monday. It claimed the teenagers were going to "shoot up the school."
Exeter police weren't able to connect the threats to the suspects. But district officials tell Action News, they didn't want to take any chances and sent out a district-wide message to parents.
kidnapping, crimetracker, exeter, tulare county, tulare, visalia, farmersville, local
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- SoCal nurse in critical condition after stabbing
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter 20 min ago
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps 49 min ago
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help 43 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart