3 Exeter teens in attempted murder and kidnapping case arrested
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The three remaining teens wanted in connection to an Exeter attempted murder and kidnapping case are now in custody.
US Marshalls helped arrest 13-year-olds Logan Heath and Ronald Jones and 14-year-old Wyatt Valle in Las Vegas Monday.
Over the weekend, Las Vegas police recovered the victim's car and arrested 17-year-old Pete Spray.
A threat on Facebook claiming to be from the teens put parents and students at Wilson Middle School on high alert Monday. It claimed the teenagers were going to "shoot up the school."
Exeter police weren't able to connect the threats to the suspects. But district officials tell Action News, they didn't want to take any chances and sent out a district-wide message to parents.
kidnapping, crimetracker, exeter, tulare county, tulare, visalia, farmersville, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos