Driver dies in fatal DUI crash in Fresno County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The driver in the DUI crash that killed four young people in Dinuba, has also died.
According to the Fresno County coroner's office, 25-year-old Stephen Perez of Reedley passed away Monday.
You may recall the crash happened Saturday night near Mountain View and Bethel avenues.
Investigators say Perez, ran a stop sign, and hit another car.
16-year-old twins, Amy and Linda Guiba were killed. Their 19-year-old brother Anthony died in the crash, as did 21-year-old Gypsie Yanes.
A viewing and visitation for the victims are scheduled for next Tuesday at Mennonite Brethren Church in Dinuba.
The family will hold a private burial on Wednesday morning, and Wednesday afternoon they will have a memorial service.
If you would like to make a donation, an account has been setup to help with funeral services.
Guiba Family Memorial Fund
dui, crimetracker, selma, lost lake, dinuba, fresno county, local
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals