Driver dies in fatal DUI crash in Fresno County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The driver in the DUI crash that killed four young people in Dinuba, has also died.
According to the Fresno County coroner's office, 25-year-old Stephen Perez of Reedley passed away Monday.
You may recall the crash happened Saturday night near Mountain View and Bethel avenues.
Investigators say Perez, ran a stop sign, and hit another car.
16-year-old twins, Amy and Linda Guiba were killed. Their 19-year-old brother Anthony died in the crash, as did 21-year-old Gypsie Yanes.
A viewing and visitation for the victims are scheduled for next Tuesday at Mennonite Brethren Church in Dinuba.
The family will hold a private burial on Wednesday morning, and Wednesday afternoon they will have a memorial service.
If you would like to make a donation, an account has been setup to help with funeral services.
Guiba Family Memorial Fund
dui, crimetracker, selma, lost lake, dinuba, fresno county, local
- 31-year-old Fresno man reported missing near Huron 40 min ago
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- I-5 over the Grapevine and HWY 58 now open
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers