Bus crashes near Yosemite, injuring 16 people
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- We now know why the tour bus driver went off the road. 16 people are being treated at valley hospitals, some at Community Regional Medical Center.
The California Highway Patrol says the driver may have been going too fast for the curvy roads. He lost control sending the bus off the road and over an embankment. The bus then hit a tree.
The accident happened about 40 miles south of Yosemite National Park near road 630.
fresno, fresno county, yosemite national park, mariposa, mariposa county, local
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno 18 min ago
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings