Bus crashes near Yosemite, injuring 16 people
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- We now know why the tour bus driver went off the road. 16 people are being treated at valley hospitals, some at Community Regional Medical Center.
The California Highway Patrol says the driver may have been going too fast for the curvy roads. He lost control sending the bus off the road and over an embankment. The bus then hit a tree.
The accident happened about 40 miles south of Yosemite National Park near road 630.
fresno, fresno county, yosemite national park, mariposa, mariposa county, local
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region