Clovis church attempts to break world record
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Valley church is now waiting to find out if it broke a world record Sunday. Clovis Hills Community Church organized a giant game of duck-duck goose.
To beat the record, more than 2,100 people needed to play for at least 16 minutes.
The record-breaking attempt was also a fundraiser to help send kids at Fresno's El Encino Church go to camp this summer.
People were encouraged to bring a dollar to be a duck. Organizers are expecting to hear from Guinness officials by next week.
clovis, fresno, fresno county, local
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park 27 min ago
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River...
27 min ago
- Toys for Tots marathon weekend 2013-Video 1...
43 min ago
- Toys for Tots marathon weekend 2013-Video 2...
28 min ago