Clovis church attempts to break world record
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Valley church is now waiting to find out if it broke a world record Sunday. Clovis Hills Community Church organized a giant game of duck-duck goose.
To beat the record, more than 2,100 people needed to play for at least 16 minutes.
The record-breaking attempt was also a fundraiser to help send kids at Fresno's El Encino Church go to camp this summer.
People were encouraged to bring a dollar to be a duck. Organizers are expecting to hear from Guinness officials by next week.
clovis, fresno, fresno county, local
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- 10 more bodies found inside sunken ferry by divers
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Credit card skimming device found at gas station
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Singer Juan Gabriel released from Vegas hospital
- Easter Brunch recipe