Clovis church attempts to break world record
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Valley church is now waiting to find out if it broke a world record Sunday. Clovis Hills Community Church organized a giant game of duck-duck goose.
To beat the record, more than 2,100 people needed to play for at least 16 minutes.
The record-breaking attempt was also a fundraiser to help send kids at Fresno's El Encino Church go to camp this summer.
People were encouraged to bring a dollar to be a duck. Organizers are expecting to hear from Guinness officials by next week.
clovis, fresno, fresno county, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 53 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence 36 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos