Recycled materials become fashionable in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- This weekend the Fresno Art Museum is showcasing valley artists' over-the-top fashions, all made out of recycled materials.
Trashique is a unique celebration of earth day and the arts in the community.
The event will be located at the Fresno Art Museum, Saturday April 20, 2013. It starts at 6 p.m. and ends at midnight.
Tickets are $100 in advance and $120 at the door.
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos