Fresno State's Vintage Days is a success
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Donations and Dr. Welty's career weren't the only things being celebrated on the Fresno State campus Saturday.
The dunk tank was just one of the attractions at Vintage Days, a spring tradition at Fresno State. This is the 39th year of the student run festival which attracts more than 50,000 people annually.
It features food, concerts and about 150 craft vendors. Plus there is a "fun zone" for kids which includes a carnival and petting zoo.
Vintage Days continues Sunday and is free to the public.
fresno, fresno county, fresno state, local
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno 31 min ago
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno 18 min ago
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Parker surprises fans with Parker Gram
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos