Valley residents get health care for free
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Muslim Society of Central California hosted its seventh bi-annual health fair Sunday at Fresno's Manchester Center.
Families had a chance to get everything from dental and eye exams to blood work.
Organizers say along with testing, this fair also offers treatment on the spot including prescriptions and follow-up information.
Dozens of doctors, plus nurses and volunteers all donate their services for the free health fair. They hope to have another one this Fall.
- Search continues for Tulare County OIS suspect 29 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo 15 min ago
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos