Valley residents get health care for free
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Muslim Society of Central California hosted its seventh bi-annual health fair Sunday at Fresno's Manchester Center.
Families had a chance to get everything from dental and eye exams to blood work.
Organizers say along with testing, this fair also offers treatment on the spot including prescriptions and follow-up information.
Dozens of doctors, plus nurses and volunteers all donate their services for the free health fair. They hope to have another one this Fall.
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley 21 min ago
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors 27 min ago
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Wood burning contributing to bad air quality
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos