Overall-clothing facility goes up in flames in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A commercial fire sent smoke and flames into the sky over Southwest Fresno Sunday night. Firefighters rushed to Prudential Overall Supply on North Avenue near Orange, around 6:30 pm.
They say someone passing by the area called 911 after spotting the smoke.
Crews found a 120 square foot container filled with linen towels and uniforms up in flames. They had to cut through a security fence to get to the fire.
The cause is still under investigation, and there's no estimate yet on the cost of the damage.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, fire, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos