Molotov cocktail starts Fresno apartment fire, neighbors say
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fire crews are mopping up what's left of a fire in Northeast Fresno.
The fire started just after 6 a.m. Tuesday at the San Ramon Court apartments near Fresno State.
Investigators say the fire is being considered suspicious. Neighbors say a Molotov cocktail was thrown into an apartment.
The fire burned two units. More than 40 firefighters responded to the scene.
The fire was put out in ten minutes, but investigators are still on the scene to determine the cause.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, fire, arson, local, amanda venegas
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos