Molotov cocktail starts Fresno apartment fire, neighbors say
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fire crews are mopping up what's left of a fire in Northeast Fresno.
The fire started just after 6 a.m. Tuesday at the San Ramon Court apartments near Fresno State.
Investigators say the fire is being considered suspicious. Neighbors say a Molotov cocktail was thrown into an apartment.
The fire burned two units. More than 40 firefighters responded to the scene.
The fire was put out in ten minutes, but investigators are still on the scene to determine the cause.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, fire, arson, local, amanda venegas
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos