Witness to Fairmead murder shot in the head
FAIRMEAD, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new investigation in the North Valley has police looking back at a previous case, and trying to determine how a witness became Madera County's latest murder victim.
Drakkar Lewis was killed Saturday night in Madera County.
Drakkar Lewis told Action News hours after the deadly party at his Fairmead home, too many people showed up and it got out of hand. The Madera County Sheriff says early Sunday morning Lewis was shot in the head in the passenger seat of a Chrysler Concorde. A female who was sitting on his lap was injured, but survived.
The party was advertised on Facebook and twitter and deputies say drew hundreds of teens to Avenue 18 1/2 and Road 21. Investigators say large fusion parties are becoming a growing problem in Madera County.
So far, no suspects have been identified or arrested in Lewis' murder.
murder, fairmead, madera county, shooting, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy