Gas leak prompts closure of Kings Canyon Road in Southeast Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Kings Canyon was closed between Peach and Willow Wednesday while crews worked to repair a natural gas line, according to the Fresno Fire Department. The leak has been patched.
A four inch natural gas line ruptured in Southeast Fresno on Wednesday. Authorities closed Kings Canyon Road between Peach Avenue and Willow Avenue while crews worked to repair the leak.
The leak was patched just before 2 p.m. Wednesday, and Kings Canyon Road is expected to re-open Wednesday afternoon.
gas line, fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled 1 min ago
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Fresno auto shops build next Wheels of Hope car
- Experts advise caution after several carbon monoxide leaks
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic runs its course 51 min ago
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Video: Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos