Gas leak prompts closure of Kings Canyon Road in Southeast Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Kings Canyon was closed between Peach and Willow Wednesday while crews worked to repair a natural gas line, according to the Fresno Fire Department. The leak has been patched.
A four inch natural gas line ruptured in Southeast Fresno on Wednesday. Authorities closed Kings Canyon Road between Peach Avenue and Willow Avenue while crews worked to repair the leak.
The leak was patched just before 2 p.m. Wednesday, and Kings Canyon Road is expected to re-open Wednesday afternoon.
gas line, fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 55 min ago
- AP: FBI investigates prison company 39 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Fresno County veteran receives national award
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase