Body found in orchard near Porterville
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A suspicious death in Tulare County has investigators looking for clues.
The Tulare County Sheriff's Department says the body of a man was found Thursday in an orchard on Road 208 near Porterville. A field worker found the man.
Investigators say the body has not been identified, and the cause of death is unknown at this time.
porterville, tulare county, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about