Authorities investigate a Fresno County pipe bomb explosion
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An investigation is underway after a pipe bomb went off near Northwest Fresno.
The device exploded inside a mailbox in the area of Glenn near Gettysburg around 10:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The Fresno County Sheriff's Office says no one was hurt and it's unclear why that particular mailbox was targeted. Authorities say no other devices have been found in the area.
fresno county, fresno northwest, bombing, explosion, crimetracker, local
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking 4 min ago
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back 40 min ago
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer 47 min ago
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Fresno teen with cystic fibrosis to get lung transplant
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- River Park Little League ready to play ball
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos