Officer-involved shooting under investigation in San Leon
SAN LEON, TX -- A Galveston County sheriff's deputy shot a man last night.
It happened on 19th Street near E. Bayshore. The deputy was responding to a call about a suspicious man in San Leon when she confronted the man.
Deputies wouldn't tell us what happened next, but the deputy ended up shooting the suspect once. He was taken to the hospital. His condition is unknown.
The Brazoria County Sheriff's Office was asked to investigate the shooting.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting 59 min ago
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight 4 min ago
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man