Officer-involved shooting under investigation in San Leon
SAN LEON, TX -- A Galveston County sheriff's deputy shot a man last night.
It happened on 19th Street near E. Bayshore. The deputy was responding to a call about a suspicious man in San Leon when she confronted the man.
Deputies wouldn't tell us what happened next, but the deputy ended up shooting the suspect once. He was taken to the hospital. His condition is unknown.
The Brazoria County Sheriff's Office was asked to investigate the shooting.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals