Fire breaks out at west Houston Fuddruckers
HOUSTON -- Firefighters quickly put out flames at a restaurant in the Memorial area overnight.
They were called to the Fuddruckers at Town and Country around 12:30am. Firefighters doused flames before they seriously damaged the building.
Fire crews say the fire started in the kitchen. Arson investigators are now trying to discover what started the fire.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch