Houston blogger who called Oklahoma City cheerleader 'too chunky' fired
HOUSTON -- We have an update on the Houston blogger who called an NBA cheerleader "too chunky" to cheer. She's been told hit the road by CBS.
The former CBS sports blogger known as Claire Crawford came under scrutiny after she targeted Oklahoma City Thunder cheerleader Kelsey Williams. Crawford posted a blog criticizing Williams' physique and a subsequent poll questioning readers if they also thought she was too chunky to cheer.
The Houston Chronicle has reported that Crawford was a pseudonym for Anna-Megan Raley, a former employee of the paper.
ABC News tried to contact that woman to comment, but she did not return our calls.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- One person killed in Fresno County crash 14 min ago
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- Photos: Valley families celebrate Easter
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers