Houston blogger who called Oklahoma City cheerleader 'too chunky' fired
HOUSTON -- We have an update on the Houston blogger who called an NBA cheerleader "too chunky" to cheer. She's been told hit the road by CBS.
The former CBS sports blogger known as Claire Crawford came under scrutiny after she targeted Oklahoma City Thunder cheerleader Kelsey Williams. Crawford posted a blog criticizing Williams' physique and a subsequent poll questioning readers if they also thought she was too chunky to cheer.
The Houston Chronicle has reported that Crawford was a pseudonym for Anna-Megan Raley, a former employee of the paper.
ABC News tried to contact that woman to comment, but she did not return our calls.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos