Highway 288 south at West Orem reopens after fatal wreck
HOUSTON -- The southbound lanes of Highway 288 have reopened at West Orem after a fatal accident this morning.
Police say the driver of an SUV was headed southbound early this morning when they lost control and rolled the vehicle over. There were three people in the vehicle. One person died. Two others suffered minor injuries.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
The South Freeway had been shut down for a couple of hours, finally reopening shortly before 6am.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Officer-involved shooting in Northeast Fresno 32 min ago
- Large fire guts warehouse southeast of Fresno 50 min ago
- Man shot in upper torso in Parlier; 1 person detained 11 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing 4 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Large fire guts warehouse in Fresno County
50 min ago