Man injured in Central Fresno stabbing
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are looking for a suspect who stabbed a man in Central Fresno.
The man was found by officers around 11 p.m. Sunday near San Pablo and Belmont. The man was taken to Community Regional Medical Center and is expected to be okay.
Authorities say he isn't cooperating with detectives. They believe the stabbing may be gang-related.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, crimetracker, stabbing, local
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges 50 min ago
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'