Missing Clovis boy has been found, father considered armed and dangerous
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police have found a 12-year-old boy who was believed to be with his father, a man who is under investigation for attempted murder.
Julian Saldivar is reportedly safe. He was reportedly picked up from school by his father Henry Saldivar, who is considered armed and dangerous.
Henry Saldivar is described as a Hispanic male, 37-years-old, 5'7", 300 pounds, with black hair and a thick mustache connecting to a goatee, and brown eyes. Henry Saldivar has some distinct tattoos, including a Lucifer tattoo on his forehead, skulls on top of his head, and "Sonia" on his neck. The suspect is driving a 1998 Tan Ford Expedition with California license plate number DP622C.
Police believe the suspect may be armed and dangerous. If you see Henry Saldivar, you are asked to call the Clovis Police Department at (559) 324-2800 or dial 911.
clovis, fresno county, missing person, local
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Madera County 25 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case 26 min ago
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian 55 min ago
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed