Accused Fresno finger biter pleads not guilty
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The man accused of breaking into a home and biting off a Fresno man's finger, says he didn't do it.
Scotty Blair is accused of breaking through the window and biting off the finger of the person living there. The Fresno District Attorney's Office filed charges against Blair.
The incident happened Friday morning in Northwest Fresno. Fresno Police say Blair was high on a near deadly dose of methamphetamine. The suspect will be back in court on May 14th for a preliminary hearing.
fresno northwest, fresno, fresno county, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos