Accused Fresno finger biter pleads not guilty
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The man accused of breaking into a home and biting off a Fresno man's finger, says he didn't do it.
Scotty Blair is accused of breaking through the window and biting off the finger of the person living there. The Fresno District Attorney's Office filed charges against Blair.
The incident happened Friday morning in Northwest Fresno. Fresno Police say Blair was high on a near deadly dose of methamphetamine. The suspect will be back in court on May 14th for a preliminary hearing.
fresno northwest, fresno, fresno county, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested 7 min ago
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno 31 min ago
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car 45 min ago
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- Near drownings on the rise
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor...
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos