Tulare County's government buildings running on generators
TULARE COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley county is running on generators after many were kept in the dark Monday.
Four of Tulare County's government buildings lost power after an electrical equipment failure.
Tuesday crews worked on installing 2,400 feet of new underground wires.
More than 150 county employees were sent home early Monday and Tuesday, many are working from remote offices.
Electrical crews say installing the new underground cable lines will take several days.
Crews hope everything will be fixed by this weekend
local, jessica peres
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos