Double fatal crash in Fresno County near Raisin City
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The highway patrol is investigating a crash that killed two women.
The accident happened at the intersection of Manning and Hayes near Raisin City.
The CHP believes the driver of a white sedan ran a stop sign, and collided with a flatbed truck.
Investigators say the two women who died were riding in the backseat of the sedan.
Two other women in the front seat were taken to the hospital with unknown injuries.
As for the flatbed truck, it finally stopped in a nearby orchard. We're told the driver was not severely injured.
fresno county, raisin city, fresno, local, rick montanez
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times
- 4 displaced after Central Fresno house fire
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Accuweather Forecast
3 min ago