Double fatal crash in Fresno County near Raisin City
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The highway patrol is investigating a crash that killed two women.
The accident happened at the intersection of Manning and Hayes near Raisin City.
The CHP believes the driver of a white sedan ran a stop sign, and collided with a flatbed truck.
Investigators say the two women who died were riding in the backseat of the sedan.
Two other women in the front seat were taken to the hospital with unknown injuries.
As for the flatbed truck, it finally stopped in a nearby orchard. We're told the driver was not severely injured.
fresno county, raisin city, fresno, local, rick montanez
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about