Women dead in crash near Raisin City identified
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities have released the identities of two women killed in a car crash near Raisin City.
Authorities say 42-year-old Reyna Valenzuela and 44-year-old Angelina Hernandez were in the back seat of a white sedan that collided with a flat bed truck.
The crash happened at the intersection of Hayes and Manning Avenues just before 5 p.m. Friday.
Investigators believe the woman driving the sedan ran a stop sign.
She and a passenger in the front seat were both injured.
The driver of the truck was not seriously hurt.
fresno county, accident, local
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County 42 min ago
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos