Women dead in crash near Raisin City identified
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities have released the identities of two women killed in a car crash near Raisin City.
Authorities say 42-year-old Reyna Valenzuela and 44-year-old Angelina Hernandez were in the back seat of a white sedan that collided with a flat bed truck.
The crash happened at the intersection of Hayes and Manning Avenues just before 5 p.m. Friday.
Investigators believe the woman driving the sedan ran a stop sign.
She and a passenger in the front seat were both injured.
The driver of the truck was not seriously hurt.
fresno county, accident, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos