Students honor Visalia music teacher
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Dozens of students and alumni came together on stage to honor a beloved music teacher in Visalia on Saturday.
The students organized this musical send off for Janet Grizzell's retirement.
Mrs. Grizzell has been teaching music in Visalia for more than two decades.
On Saturday, current students, alumni, and teachers got together to celebrate the next milestone in her life.
They say she's a caring teacher who has done a lot for her students and music programs in the area. The event was extra special because it was also her birthday.
visalia, tulare county, local
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark 29 min ago
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
35 min ago
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for...
27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos