Hanford woman shot in her front yard
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Hanford woman is in critical condition after she was shot in her front yard.
Police say Jacqueline Moreno was found by officers on 6th Street near 11th Avenue. Witnesses say a vehicle drove by around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday, fired several shots, and then took off.
Moreno was hit once and was treated at a Fresno Hospital. So far no arrests have been made.
hanford, kings county, shooting, crimetracker, local
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos