Visalia POWERBALL player wins $256,317
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Visalia POWERBALL player has matched 5 numbers in Wednesday night's drawing.
According to the California Lottery, the winning ticket was purchased at Prince's Superette on West Caldwell Avenue in Visalia. The winner matched the five winning numbers 2, 11, 26, 34, and 41, but missed the Powerball number 32. The ticket is worth $256,317.
The full jackpot has now been raised to $475 million and the next drawing will be held on Saturday.
POWERBALL is a multi-state game, played in California and 44 other jurisdictions (42 states plus the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands). Players pick five numbers from 1 to 59 plus a Powerball number from 1 to 35.
visalia, tulare county, lottery, local
- Ryan Rodriquez has been found safe in Fresno County 11 min ago
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos