Visalia POWERBALL player wins $256,317
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Visalia POWERBALL player has matched 5 numbers in Wednesday night's drawing.
According to the California Lottery, the winning ticket was purchased at Prince's Superette on West Caldwell Avenue in Visalia. The winner matched the five winning numbers 2, 11, 26, 34, and 41, but missed the Powerball number 32. The ticket is worth $256,317.
The full jackpot has now been raised to $475 million and the next drawing will be held on Saturday.
POWERBALL is a multi-state game, played in California and 44 other jurisdictions (42 states plus the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands). Players pick five numbers from 1 to 59 plus a Powerball number from 1 to 35.
visalia, tulare county, lottery, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos