Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect with a sword
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two suspects committed a home invasion robbery around 2:30 Saturday morning. It happened on the 800 block of Dodderer in the city of Firebaugh. One of the suspects was armed with an axe, and the other was armed with a handgun. The resident of the home armed himself with a sword and killed one of the suspects.
The incident occurred in the city of Firebaugh, and Firebaugh PD requested assistance from Fresno County Sheriff's Detectives. The Sheriff's Office has taken over the investigation at this time.
The deceased suspect has been identified as 34-year-old Aaron Baeza of Firebaugh. The second suspect has been identified as 30-year-old Kristopher Rupe. Rupe is still outstanding at this time, and is to be considered armed and dangerous. Rupe may be in the company of an unidentified white female adult, and may be driving a dark green Ford F150 pickup (CA License 6T04402).
Anybody with information regarding this crime or the location of Christopher Rupe is asked to telephone the Fresno County Sheriff's Office at 559-600-3111.
home invasion, crimetracker, firebaugh, fresno county, local, mariana jacob
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia 40 min ago
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Clovis sting busts adults buying alcohol for minors 53 min ago
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Gut bacteria: The secret weapon to weight loss?
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over California
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- 2014 'Bowl for Kids' Sake' held in North Fresno
- Clovis sting busts adults buying alcohol...
59 min ago