Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A two alarm blaze broke out at an alcohol production facility near Reedley Monday afternoon.
Officials say the fire started at O'Neill Winery in the area of S. Lac Jac Ave. and W. Manning Ave. on Monday afternoon. Firefighters managed to contain and extinguish the blaze several hours after it started.
Students at nearby Riverview Elementary School were evacuated by bus to Reedley High School.
There were no immediate reports of injuries, and the cause of the fire was not known.
Stay tuned to Action News and ABC30.com for the latest on this breaking news.
reedley, parlier, fresno county, local
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years