Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A two alarm blaze broke out at an alcohol production facility near Reedley Monday afternoon.
Officials say the fire started at O'Neill Winery in the area of S. Lac Jac Ave. and W. Manning Ave. on Monday afternoon. Firefighters managed to contain and extinguish the blaze several hours after it started.
Students at nearby Riverview Elementary School were evacuated by bus to Reedley High School.
There were no immediate reports of injuries, and the cause of the fire was not known.
Stay tuned to Action News and ABC30.com for the latest on this breaking news.
reedley, parlier, fresno county, local
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos