Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A two alarm blaze broke out at an alcohol production facility near Reedley Monday afternoon.
Officials say the fire started at O'Neill Winery in the area of S. Lac Jac Ave. and W. Manning Ave. on Monday afternoon. Firefighters managed to contain and extinguish the blaze several hours after it started.
Students at nearby Riverview Elementary School were evacuated by bus to Reedley High School.
There were no immediate reports of injuries, and the cause of the fire was not known.
Stay tuned to Action News and ABC30.com for the latest on this breaking news.
reedley, parlier, fresno county, local
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76