Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A two alarm blaze broke out at an alcohol production facility near Reedley Monday afternoon.
Officials say the fire started at O'Neill Winery in the area of S. Lac Jac Ave. and W. Manning Ave. on Monday afternoon. Firefighters managed to contain and extinguish the blaze several hours after it started.
Students at nearby Riverview Elementary School were evacuated by bus to Reedley High School.
There were no immediate reports of injuries, and the cause of the fire was not known.
Stay tuned to Action News and ABC30.com for the latest on this breaking news.
reedley, parlier, fresno county, local
- 7.5 earthquake strikes Mexico, according to USGS 1 min ago
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000