Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A two alarm blaze broke out at an alcohol production facility near Reedley Monday afternoon.
Officials say the fire started at O'Neill Winery in the area of S. Lac Jac Ave. and W. Manning Ave. on Monday afternoon. Firefighters managed to contain and extinguish the blaze several hours after it started.
Students at nearby Riverview Elementary School were evacuated by bus to Reedley High School.
There were no immediate reports of injuries, and the cause of the fire was not known.
Stay tuned to Action News and ABC30.com for the latest on this breaking news.
reedley, parlier, fresno county, local
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs 24 min ago
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report 20 min ago
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low