Cement truck overturns on HWY 99 to HWY 180 interchange
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An overturned cement truck is to blame for some Fresno area freeway closures.
Northbound 99 to eastbound 180 was closed Monday morning. Crews were cleaning up what's left of a truck on it's side.
The truck turned over just before 7:30 a.m. Monday morning. The California Highway Patrol said the driver was speeding, when he crashed.
The driver was hurt, but he is expected to recover. The highways are expected to be open early Monday afternoon.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, local
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera 38 min ago
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter 23 min ago
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover