One person killed in shooting near Farmersville
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County investigators are looking for a suspect in a deadly overnight shooting at a farm labor camp.
A few hundred people live in the area northeast of Farmersville near Road 156 and Walnut Avenue.
Investigators say a 20-year-old man was shot in the street around 10:15 Thursday night. The victim died at the scene.
Detectives are now trying to get witnesses who may have seen what happened to come forward. Several hundred farm workers live in that area. Investigators hope to have a description of the getaway car later Friday morning.
Investigators are not sure if it was a drive-by shooting, but say a car at the scene was left with several bullet holes.
If you have you information that can help investigators, you can text an anonymous tip line at: 559-725-4194.
tulare county, visalia, farmersville, crimetracker, shooting, homicide, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos