Fire burns 15 acres at Yosemite Lakes Park
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Crews are mopping up at the scene of a brush fire in Madera County.
The blaze broke out around 1:30 Saturday afternoon along Fresh Meadows Lane and Road 400 in Yosemite Lakes -- not far from where another fire destroyed a home late last month.
Crews say Saturday's blaze charred about 15 acres, and was threatening one structure, but it did not damage any buildings.
No one was injured, and the fire is now contained. Firefighters plan to keep two engines at the scene overnight as a precaution.
madera county, yosemite lakes, widlfire, local
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo...
54 min ago