Fire burns 15 acres at Yosemite Lakes Park
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Crews are mopping up at the scene of a brush fire in Madera County.
The blaze broke out around 1:30 Saturday afternoon along Fresh Meadows Lane and Road 400 in Yosemite Lakes -- not far from where another fire destroyed a home late last month.
Crews say Saturday's blaze charred about 15 acres, and was threatening one structure, but it did not damage any buildings.
No one was injured, and the fire is now contained. Firefighters plan to keep two engines at the scene overnight as a precaution.
madera county, yosemite lakes, widlfire, local
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos