Fresno Pride Parade and Festival draws large crowds
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Thousands of people gathered in the Tower District Saturday for the annual Fresno Pride Parade and Festival.
The event celebrates diversity and the lesbian-gay-bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community. More than 40 different groups took part in the parade, and several vendors set up booths along the route.
This is the largest LGBT event in the Central Valley.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, fresno tower district, gay rights, local
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season 21 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident