Hash oil lab busted in Porterville
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Three people were arrested on Friday after Porterville police said Tulare County Probation Officers uncovered a concentrated cannabis lab.
Tulare County Probation officers were making a probation contact at a home on Morton Avenue near Villa Street when they said they found items associated with manufacturing hash oil.
The probation department requested the help of the Porterville Police Department who attained a search warrant for the residence. During the search, detectives said they found seven pounds of marijuana and several items containing hash oil residue, and chemicals and paraphernalia required to manufacture hash oil.
Detectives said they also found prescription medication that was not properly packaged or prescribed to any of the suspects by a doctor.
Rafael Ramos Jr., Jesus Ramos, and Brittanie Acevedo were arrested and booked into the Tulare County Jail on several charges related to possession and manufacturing of concentrated cannabis and other controlled substances.
porterville, tulare county, marijuana, drug bust, crimetracker, local
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2 33 min ago
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- Accuweather Forecast
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos