Hash oil lab busted in Porterville
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Three people were arrested on Friday after Porterville police said Tulare County Probation Officers uncovered a concentrated cannabis lab.
Tulare County Probation officers were making a probation contact at a home on Morton Avenue near Villa Street when they said they found items associated with manufacturing hash oil.
The probation department requested the help of the Porterville Police Department who attained a search warrant for the residence. During the search, detectives said they found seven pounds of marijuana and several items containing hash oil residue, and chemicals and paraphernalia required to manufacture hash oil.
Detectives said they also found prescription medication that was not properly packaged or prescribed to any of the suspects by a doctor.
Rafael Ramos Jr., Jesus Ramos, and Brittanie Acevedo were arrested and booked into the Tulare County Jail on several charges related to possession and manufacturing of concentrated cannabis and other controlled substances.
porterville, tulare county, marijuana, drug bust, crimetracker, local
- Search continues for Tulare County OIS suspect 21 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo 7 min ago
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos