Bucket full of meth found during Fresno traffic stop
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Officers found a five gallon bucket filled with about 22 pounds of methamphetamine in the trunk of a car.
Authorities say made the stop in the area of Ashlan and Cornelia just after 11 p.m. Friday. The driver, 40-year-old Augustine Martinez, is now in jail for possessing meth for sale.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, drug bust, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher 27 min ago
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Search continues for Tulare County OIS suspect
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos