Bullard High student hit by school bus
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno Unified School District said one of their school busses hit a Bullard High student in a crosswalk Monday morning.
The incident happened around 7:30 a.m. Monday on Palm and Browning. Fresno Unified said in a press release that the student was taken to the hospital with minor to moderate injuries.
The district said safety of their students is their highest priority and they are working with the California Highway Patrol on the incident.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, accident, local
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low