Bullard High student hit by school bus
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno Unified School District said one of their school busses hit a Bullard High student in a crosswalk Monday morning.
The incident happened around 7:30 a.m. Monday on Palm and Browning. Fresno Unified said in a press release that the student was taken to the hospital with minor to moderate injuries.
The district said safety of their students is their highest priority and they are working with the California Highway Patrol on the incident.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, accident, local
- Sheriff: Colo. school shooter wounds 1, kills self 5 min ago
- Kansas airport worker arrested in car bomb plot 31 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot raises to $425 million
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Fresno City Council holds public hearing on Westlake development
- Vigil held for victims of gang violence in Porterville
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- abcnews: Paul Ryan Says Presidential Ambitions Not...
- LA psychic, husband charged with curse scam
- California prostitutes win victim compensation
- Chaos, gunbattles, hungry kids in Central African Republic
- Lawmakers frustrated, optimistic about farm bill
- FUSD fears losing millions for low-income students
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar