Highway 99 road construction in Goshen
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A traffic alert for Valley drivers, a major construction project in the South Valley is expected to take three years.
Caltrans just started on the four mile long Highway 99 widening project in Goshen. The construction will expand the number of lanes on Highway 99 between the 198 interchange and the community of Goshen.
The $42 million project will also include extra on- and off-ramp lanes onto highway 198. The expansion is expected to be complete by the summer of 2015.
tulare, tulare county, goshen, visalia, local
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos