Goodwill opens a new store in Hanford
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley shoppers were out at a brand new thrift store on Friday.
Goodwill just opened up a new store in Hanford on Lacey Boulevard just east of 11th avenue.
The non-profit says the store has hired 15 local people to work there. Employees said all of the money generated at the Goodwill store will go towards programs that help Valley residents find a job.
Goodwill relies solely on donations so they hope the community will support them by bringing in clothes or other items you no longer plan to use.
hanford, employment, economy, kings county, lemoore, local
- Shooting reported at federal courthouse in Utah 3 min ago
- One person killed in Fresno County crash
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Photos: Valley families celebrate Easter
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter