Goodwill opens a new store in Hanford
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley shoppers were out at a brand new thrift store on Friday.
Goodwill just opened up a new store in Hanford on Lacey Boulevard just east of 11th avenue.
The non-profit says the store has hired 15 local people to work there. Employees said all of the money generated at the Goodwill store will go towards programs that help Valley residents find a job.
Goodwill relies solely on donations so they hope the community will support them by bringing in clothes or other items you no longer plan to use.
hanford, employment, economy, kings county, lemoore, local
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Search resumes for missing Malaysian jetliner
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified 49 min ago
- Fresno teen with cystic fibrosis to get lung transplant 29 min ago
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 57 min ago
- Fresno teen with cystic fibrosis to get...
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos