Goodwill opens a new store in Hanford
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley shoppers were out at a brand new thrift store on Friday.
Goodwill just opened up a new store in Hanford on Lacey Boulevard just east of 11th avenue.
The non-profit says the store has hired 15 local people to work there. Employees said all of the money generated at the Goodwill store will go towards programs that help Valley residents find a job.
Goodwill relies solely on donations so they hope the community will support them by bringing in clothes or other items you no longer plan to use.
hanford, employment, economy, kings county, lemoore, local
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela 10 min ago
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Experts advise caution after several carbon monoxide leaks
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic runs its course
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Video: Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Accuweather Forecast
57 min ago
- World leaders, South Africans honor Nelson...
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos