Unlicensed driver allegedly crashes into patrol car
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A deputy and five other people are in the hospital after a car crashed into a sheriff's office cruiser in Fresno County.
The Highway Patrol said an unlicensed driver ran a stop sign on Dinuba Avenue at Lac Jac near Reedley. The vehicle slammed into the deputy's car.
Investigators said the unlicensed driver will be cited for the crash. Five people in the car were taken to the hospital with unknown injuries.
The deputy is being treated for minor injuries.
reedley, fresno county sheriff department, fresno county, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network 18 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east